Giving to the SVC Foundation
Giving to the SVC Foundation helps us to provide educational opportunities for our students through scholarships and program enhancements. It also helps us to fund faculty and staff innovation and development so as to improve the quality of instruction and service at Skagit Valley College.
If you are interested in giving to the SVC Foundation, we encourage you to explore the options listed below. For more information on giving to the Foundation, please contact the Executive Director, Anne Clark, at (360) 416-7821.
Why should I support SVC?
SVC has become a state-assisted rather state-supported community college. Faculty and staff dedicate themselves daily to high quality teaching, research and service, and private support has become increasingly important in that endeavor. Some feel strongly about the importance of student success at SVC and they choose to further that work with financial support. Others choose to remember or honor a faculty or staff member with a gift to a memorial scholarship in his or her name. The number of reasons are diverse but all reflect a sincere belief in supporting students and educational excellence at Skagit Valley College.
How can I give?
There are many ways to give to the Skagit Valley College Foundation.
- Annual Appeal – Quickest and most direct way of giving to support student and faculty needs.
- Payroll Deductions – Contact the Foundation Office for more information at (360) 416-7717.
- In Memory – You may honor a loved one by sending a gift in memory or celebration.
- Endowed Fund – An investment for the future. This long-term gift becomes income for the school or program of you your choice. Contact the Foundation for more information.
- Purchase a 12oz bag of Cardinal Blend coffee from the Student Grounds coffee stand or at the Cardinal Cafeteria. For each pack sold $2.65 goes to student scholarships.
For further questions, please feel free to contact the Foundation staff at (360) 416-7717.