On Wednesday, March 1st Skagit Valley College’s San Juan Center and College President Tom Keegan, Vice President Laura Cailloux and Center Director Randy Martin hosted a reception at Brickworks in Friday Harbor. The event featured the integration of three SVC programs: Cardinal Craft Brew, Culinary Arts and Sustainable Agriculture. With more than 100 community members in attendance, SVC shared local and regional College highlights and updates. Sponsored by SVC Foundation, this event was a great opportunity to connect with our community on San Juan Island and celebrate the great programs that lead to student success!
- SVC Foundation exceeds $3 million goal!
- Your Skagit Valley College begins with YOU!
- Your Generosity, Your Impact, Your Skagit Valley College
- 15th Annual SVC Cardinals Sports Auction raises record-setting $95,000
- SVC Foundation celebrates the life of Shayla K. Martin through a new Memorial Scholarship